Thursday, June 4, 2009

this one is for you melissa!

This is where I am at....soft sand under my feet, easy days that slip by too quickly...a lot of peace around me...a time of little effort, a lot laughs, many friends, surprises and comforts. How this all came to be I am still unsure. I just know that deep inside, it was exactly the type of year I had been asking for in my heart. It has gone by rather quickly but it has been a wonderful time to be a mother and claim my personal space and territory. It has been a time of nurturing my daughter and my boyfriend, a time of being very much a woman and a leader of my own little world.

I have found that I don't grow all at once. Little parts of me bloom at different moments, and life presents me with experiences to make me grow in areas that I am lacking. This has been a perfect time to be and what I really needed for the next steps in my life. I have been unconsciously yearning for this time since I became a mom.

It's coming to an end. I can feel it. I am cramming to become a LEED AP in one week, I am preparing for the greatness to come...I just don't exactly see it right now, it's still blurry but boy, will it be wonderful! I will be taking a wonderful trip soon, huge new changes in my life....I just have to be patient, proactive but patient until it all comes clear in my view.

NOTE: so my dearest Melissa, my neighbor-mommy-buddy extraordinaire, I promise you I will update at least once a month to keep you updated on our lives. I will miss you and your family so much...and I promise that as soon as I have a job I will be saving for my ticket to Japan. I hope you packed up the air mattress. I love you girl!

No comments: